Mastering Mastermind Meetings
Harness the power of a mastermind group to exponentially enhance your personal and professional growth. Learn where to begin, and how joining or launching a mastermind group can support you in your current nutrition path or career. Hear first hand about the advantages, challenges, accountability, motivation, and support that is possible. Leave the session with an action plan to reignite your passion for the profession and personal growth.
- List at least three mastermind formats to determine the best method of self-development through group input and advice.
- Identify at least two ways a successful mastermind group can support and empower personal and professional development.
- Apply critical thinking skills to achieve more focused endeavors that produce optimal outcomes through the power of a mastermind group.
- 2.2.3 Identifies opportunities for shared benefit and/or vision.
- 3.1.6 Takes an active role in sharing information and
- 3.2.4 Encourages others to engage in personal
and professional development activities for career
growth and skill enhancement.
Caroline Passerrello, EdD, RDN, LD
Community Coordinator and Instructor
University of Pittsburgh
Nancy Farrell Allen, MS RD FAND
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Farrell Dietitian Services
Malina Malkani, MS, RDN, CDN
Malina Malkani, LLC
Ginger Hultin, MS, RDN, CSO
Ginger Hultin Nutrition
Vandana Sheth, RDN, CDCES, FAND
Vandana Sheth, Inc.